Founded in 2015, CCL Digital is a full-service brand and digital agency. We specialise in digital marketing solutions and brand development in the AI Tech, Finance, Software and Start-up sectors.
Celebrating 5 years working with start-up businesses and established organisations, we are excited to offer an opportunity for an ambitious and focussed Graduate Junior Account Executive to join our growing team.
With exciting projects such as branding, digital concepts and editorial calendars, this role will give you the opportunity to input your expertise learnt from your degree.
You will be helping to shape the creativity as you question the brief. Always challenging the norm and thinking outside the box, both in terms of projects, as well as in how you work.
- Work with the COO and Content Marketing Manager to advise marketing plans
- Oversees the production of all marketing and digital materials, including printed documents, website content, and social media accounts supporting brand guidelines
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead the creation and preparation of new campaigns for execution including campaign strategy, offer development, business case creation and approval, communication brief development, and targeting
- Works within a brand communications team to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Regularly interacts and updates with department managers to provide and receive information and updates about projects, progress and results
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy with department heads
- Supports the organisation of company events
- Effective copywriting skills that can inform and engage - knowledge of grammar is a must
- Creative flair with a keen eye for design and ability to work with designers to create artwork that's on brand and meets objectives
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Good relationship skills
- Appropriate degree (2:1+ equivalency) in Marketing, Advertising, Business Studies
Working with us, you’ll be able to adapt and react to changes or a challenging brief. Above all else, we’re looking for someone who can fit in with the family dynamic, who loves what they do, uses their initiative and seeks out new challenges.
What’s On Offer
Salary: £15k+ p/a with career progression
Hours: Full time
Location: Sharp Project, Manchester
Benefits: Birthday, St. Patricks Day paid holidays and family culture