Join Our Team
Social Media Manager
Founded in 2015, CCL Digital is a full-service brand and digital agency. We specialise in digital marketing solutions and brand development in the AI Tech, Finance, Software and Start-up sectors.
Celebrating 5 years working with start-up businesses and established organisations, we are excited to offer an opportunity for an ambitious and focussed Social Media Manager to take full responsibility of our inbound and client marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
You’ll be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the agency and client Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
Be commercially aware, not only thinking of the growth and success of client accounts, but also the agency as a whole.
What We’re Looking For
An experienced, passionate and super organised Social Media Manager who is a creative marketing professional. Having at least 3+ years previous social media management experience in a business/professional environment and be dynamic and ambitious to manage all social media activity for this software and AI Tech led operation. You will be working with/alongside our Content Marketing Manager (CMM) and report to the Chief Operations Officer (COO).
- Develop, implement and manage the agency and client social media strategy to increase audience engagement
- Create, manage and measure engaging digital content for the agency and client brand including imagery & short form video for use across social networks
- Engage and network with professionals and potential businesses across social platforms, for business development
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Make regular suggestions in pivoting into new areas developed within social media platforms – educating all the team on what is being tested and the learnings of those changes within social media, reporting on a quarterly basis
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
- Attend education conferences (offline or virtual)
- Work with CMM to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with CMM to monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Responsibilities on finding and sharing white papers or articles in thought leadership, blogging and influencer marketing
- Report on social analytics weekly and monthly with the ability to act on insights, continuously aiming for improved engagement and view to drive sales leads
- Present to CMM and COO
- Have at least 3+ years previous social media management experience
- Working knowledge of paid social media campaigns
- Good understanding of data analysis and consumer insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to tailor content to different audience types
- Highly motivated & passionate about social trends
- Great organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Confident and articulate
- Dynamic with a hands-on, can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt to all kinds of situations
- A high level of professional integrity
- Able to work successfully in a pressurised environment
- Honest, reliable and hard-working
- Strong people skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced social media manager, takes a hands-on approach to their work and possesses the drive to exceed all targets and expectations. Working with us, you’ll be a strong team player who is able to adapt and react to changes or a challenging brief. Above all else, we’re looking for someone who can fit in with the family dynamic, who loves what they do, uses their initiative and seeks out new challenges.
What’s On Offer
Salary: +/- £28k p/a dependant on experience
Hours: Full time
Location: Sale, Manchester
Benefits: Birthday, St. Patricks Day paid holidays and family culture
Email your CV to: email@example.com